Search Engine Optimization
According to research, there are somewhere in the region of 20 billion indexed pages on the Internet. In order to find what they are looking for, internet users use search phrases to narrow their search.
4 in 5 consumers conduct local searches on search engines
Local searches lead 50% of mobile users to visit stores
75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
The above statistics show that working towards a top position in search engines should be part of any sound marketing strategy.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Google’s algorithm takes more than 200 factors into consideration when determining the ranking of a page. Website structure, page names, content, keywords, popularity, social media, meta descriptions, and alt tags are just a handful of factors that count. At Leap we employ certain techniques to help ensure that search engines identify your site as a good resource for the audience you’d like to attract.
- Proper website structure and pages that are technically sound, allowing search engines to crawl your pages.
- Using critical keywords to your business throughout the website. Using a strategic approach we target longtail or shorttail keywords for better rankings.
- Creating good content on a regular basis. Content is becoming vital to rank well in search engines but not any ol’ content will do. With professional writers your content is relevant, engaging – and happens to also be optimized.
Off page optimization is less in your control, but there are certain steps you want to cover to increase your visibility:
- Social reputation – your social activity and engagement
- Link quality – other websites and resources that link to your site
- Local visibility – maps & directories that list your website by address
- Authority – the history and identity of your website